Thursday, November 13, 2008

explicit topic: SEX

So It has been interesting living immersed within urban inner city culture. Seeing some of the stark contrasts in the way the community lives and life according to Christ. Often at work I get picked on for desiring to live for Christ and being a believer in abstinence and waiting to have sex until marriage. They often make it seem that sex is a must have interaction in the immediacies of life. I sometimes forget why exactly I am waiting, and sometimes just need to be reminded of the issues of sexuality, and physical intimacy. I am always excited when churches seek to talk about explicit issues such as this. My friends at Trinity Vineyard had a forum type of discussion about it a week ago. Check out their town hall recap, and list of resources.

http://www.trinityvineyard.org/articles/Town%20Hall%20on%20the%20topic%20of%20sex

Be blessed

No comments: