Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we go!

So this is my first blog its not that exciting. I started Seminary this week, its going to be tough when my jobs start, I want to make sure there is enough time for me to learn and process but i am not sure if that will happen with the jobs i need to pay the bills and house note.

Funny story, well... funny to me atleast. I was cooking out for a lot of people at the house the other day, and a neighbor came by to get some food. On his way out we both stepped outside the door, and saw a guy, a block down, shoot at someone or something 3 times down the street. Then he took off running toward my house and up the street. Mean while me and my neighbor stood there. I was bewildered and looked at him for some kind of affirmation of what to do, but he stood just as bug-eyed in amazement as me. It was quite interesting. He went home with some food, I went in and called the cops.

I was also told that i have the gift of prophesy today, because i made a statement of i am driven to make people feel awkward. I also like to help people !

No comments: